Tourist information centre of the National Tourism Agency is fully ready for active operations during the II European Games.
Tourist information centre (TIC) at the Minsk Pasažyrski Railway Station offers:
- - best guides around and maps of Belarus;
- - unique tours and excursions from our partners;
- - information about hotels and hostels in Minsk;
- - information about restaurants, cafes and bars of the capital;
- - bright and memorable Belarusian souvenirs made by the best craftsmen;
- - books about Belarus;
- - discount vouchers for services provided by our partners.
Belarus, Minsk, pl. Pryvakzaĺnaja, 5, on the ground floor of the Railway Station (forward and left from the central entrance).
We are open all week at 10.00 – 19.00 (break at 14.00 – 15.00).
Follow us on social media: